Love, Fun and Family

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cleaning off my memory card...

In preparation for the weekend visit to my family's house...I decided to clean off my memory card for my camera.  I'm anticipating taking lots of pictures this weekend when Hailey, Maggie and I go back to Western Pennsylvania to visit my family.  I love long weekends...and working for state government and getting the "extra" holidays...like this weekend- Columbus day!
 

So in clearing off the card, here are some pictures I stumbled upon.  In the hustle and bustle of every day life I seemed to have forgotten about them.  Plus I lost the charger for my camera for about a month since my husband packed it away with the rest of the kitchen stuff while he was remodeling.  Needless to say it has since been found, along with these great pictures:





 
 
 

Aren't these just precious! Look for more to come after this weekend~!!!
~Michelle


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home